Tuesday, January 06, 2015

2015? We're in Transition/ Check The Steady Bombardment

O-Dog?  me, myself and I like De La Soul!!  a brotha drops hip-hop; jazz; funk and soul...

Or even house music; some may even use it to Dance Across The Floor like Jimmy Bo Horne!! they'll be Ready To Roll!!!

Ready To Roll!! I'm On My Way!! this Sonic Assault is all about the  Steady Bombardment Of The Enemy Position!!

Please!! in spiritual warfare it's all about this sound in 2015; as we move forward...we're in Transition!! 

 As we move forward with no delays!!  unlike when we were in the Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with the slipping transmission. 

As we move forward with no delays!!  society still messes with us "old dudes"  like drug tests for Adam Vinatieri the kicker,  per drug intervention.

As we move forward from another dimension; thugs test the NYPD once again; we're dealing with drama per this not being a country for old men. 

Intergalactic / multi-dimensional!! that's how we roll man!! as we put it down like this...

We stay one step ahead of stormtroopers and Hunger Games Peacekeepers; from Ferguson to NYC they'll put it down like that and this!!

Ear shattering gunshots exploded from Oakland out west to the Low Country in South Carolina!! who'll understand a bruh when I say  it's out of control man!

We stay devoted to this steady bombardment strategy; we keep rolling man!! from I-77 in the Carolinas to I-80 / I-580 in Oakland...

Actually these concepts are universal, we're not aborting the rocket launch like Space X even though the sport is complex; we're already knowing!!  

No comments: