Monday, January 05, 2015

Staying On The Path

 
2015 is here!! I’m Staying on the path!!  the mothership is rolling through the universe……

It’s rough out here per Cincinnati  Bengals knocked out of the playoffs once again!! so I’m Staying on the math;  I’ll find the formula to release the curse…

It’s rough out here per the old hooptie / Olds Cutlass Supreme  that didn’t have reverse so I circled around the block…

Open 24 hours like Wal-Mart or even Circle K that’s how I play!! like Bill Haley and the Comets I’m Rocking Around The Clock.

Staying in my lane / playing my part; in 2015?  staying on the path / staying on the math…

*Out Into The Mainstream Of Mathematics*  like Boko Haram in Nigeria I’m dealing with fanatics but the only thing I fear is God’s wrath..

Check out the rest of this article at ..Staying On The Path | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: