Thursday, January 01, 2015

The Concept Combo / Seaboarding and Carolina Cruising

 Once again it's on as concepts combine!! I'm dipping down I-20 / I-26  with visions of Seaboarding

Once again it's on!!  left Savannah earlier;  now we're checking out Charleston. 

This is my response son to the ongoing madness in this country. 

Actually? it's worldwide, from Palestine drawing up charges in the International Criminal Court to Ebola in the UK how will a bruh play? a brotha is trying to get his mind right so he's chilling in the low country.

Oh I know country!!  I'm City Country City like the jam by War. 
Interacting with Gullah concepts plus per Louisville / Newburg upbringing peeps think I'm gully and ghetto like that during this ongoing spiritual war. 

Check out the rest of this article at ..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Concept Combo / Seaboarding and Carolina Cruising

No comments: