Friday, February 20, 2015

Chopping Game Up PT.9 (Doing That / Acting Like I Knew That)

 What's my mantra or actually my theme song?  *I Can't Let Up*  it helps me stay on track...

*Chopping Game Up*  as I Do That / Act Like I Knew that!! but this brotha is not an arm chair quarterback!!

....Gave a couch potato feedback; told them to give the drank and weed back; told homie to give the quarter back!!!

Humming and bumming like a panhandler in Downtown Atlanta down by the Five Points Marta Station; take your life back!!

The Funky Drummer is drumming; O-Dog came right back; blowing through like the Siberian Express!!

This brotha is *Dealing With The Madness*  my coping strategy? per Barry White it's  Let The Music Play!! that's how I deal with the stress!! 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Chopping Game Up PT.9 (Doing That / Acting Like I Knew That)

No comments: