Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I Guess It's The Times We're Living In PT.3


 What it do? as we get metaphysical!!  Out There In The Mainstream Of Mathematics..

From Alpha to Omega; like Hector rolling with Mexican Los Zetas we came back with this...

He came back with *this and that*  from Laredo Texas to Gwinnett County Georgia!  high grade meth and cocaine..

Feds keep track of this and that!! similar to  Russian checkpoints in Georgia or the Ukraine!! 

Whatcha know mane? homie asked me that over at the Quik Trip off I-20 in Atlanta; understand a bruh? I heard some one knows homie from the Russian / Ukraine Syndicate that got paid lovely from internet and credit card scams..

That fast money doesn't last; I guess it's the times we're living in!!  just like so called drug dealers in the ATL / Decatur high off their own stash homie went through it all!!  shooting up heroin from Afghanistan.

Check out the rest of this article at ..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Guess It's The Times We're Living In PT.3

No comments: