Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Told Them To Come Correct; Rebuking The Hostile Takeover PT.7

Hip to where the danger is; so I juked and faked my way through the line...

...Like Marshall Faulk and Barry Sanders since  I was rocking the Number 20 Throwback on this Thursday; O-Zone is Going For Mine..

Trying To Get My Mind Right; on this Throwback Thursday!!  I'll pull out some old soul music;  R.I.P Isaac Hayes...

Pulled out the old Shaft album; in the background Do Your Thing plays...

Next Chapter?  Hot Buttered Soul plays!! I'm empowered; ready to *Rebuke The Hostile Takeover*

Spirits uplifted; priorities shifted!!  had to tell haters to come correct; *The Game Is Over*

Going All Out until the shot clock expires; I'll keep shooting..

What's up mane? it's Like Russia vs Ukraine;  plus in the other hot  spots per Sudan, Afghanistan, and Iraq; they keep shooting..

ATL?  NYC?  Chi-Town?  little homies keep shooting!!  when will the madness cease?

Others hope we fail per Ferguson / NYC Chokeholds!! ...so what's up?  *I Guess A Black Man Can't Have No Peace*

We ease on down the road per the Wiz; dipping from so called strongholds!!  like Tiger Woods taking a break!!  

Now we're back handling breakbeat scientific biz!! rebuking the hostile takeover!! please!!  jokers need to come correct!! it's tight in these hoods!!! there's no time for the fake!!

No comments: