Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Was Told To Play On Player!!


*you’ve got to do your thing*

Borrowing a line from Isaac Hayes; (R.I.P)  he said you’ve got to do your thing...

Once Again It’s On!! the music plays and this good word is dropped!!  check out this BreakBeat Science a brotha will bring..

I won’t sing; there’s no tra la la la la per the Delfonics, please!! the rah rah rah per broken hearts is ironic!!  Broken Beats and Broken English will be the basis…

Once Again It’s On!!  it’s The Sonic Assault!!  as we use this as a vehicle to  release the pain and anguish..

Out There where the danger is;  I was told to Play On Player by these ATLiens; the vehicle? dude was  rolling up in a  Caddie Fleetwood Brougham..

O-Dog? he remixed Intergalactic funk per alien instructions, they told me what it do!! so  jazz, funk and hip-hop are used as vehicles;  O-Dog isn’t into the slow jam..

Check out the rest of this article at I Was Told To Play On Player!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: