Monday, March 30, 2015

Prepare Yourself / It's Going Down

 Prepare yourself, *It's Going Down*  you heard? this is word from an older cat...

..But Retro-Futuristic; don't get it twisted; I'm not old with that!

Some are cold with that like It's The Ice Age,  not affected by global warming;  it goes down without a warning!! it made a drunk man turn sober...

O-Dog rolled with that during this critical stage of development using the funky track; we'll use it to get over...

O-Zone?  I was under attack like it was Yemen but I'm not through dealing; I had to get over it!!  *I'm not mad atcha*

Or *I Ain't Mad Atcha per 2Pac, I'm just riding this O-Dog track that'll rock; a vehicle used to holla atcha...

Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Prepare Yourself / It's Going Down

No comments: