Monday, March 23, 2015

Time / Natural Processes PT.3

 Louisville / Newburg default settings  Made Me Wise To The Set Up; Plans To Destroy You and Me are exposed; who's knowing where the danger is? 

I didn't merge with the apparatus and their flagrant agents; they were dressed in ski-mask on a 70 degree day in Atlanta trying to steal my time!!  some act like they know me but I know who the stranger is!!

Just like the danger is over in Yemen as US and British forces stand down; Once Again It's On!!   in Iraq?  ISIS  will jack an oil vessel...

The crew was kidnapped; knowing how they feel!!  I took time for Mystic Voyages but the drama is even intergalactic!! damn!!   I'm Out In Space on the Mothership; but haters still attack my vessel...

No rest for a brotha; from Ferguson to NYC to chant was *No Justice No Peace*  that's how society treats the salt of the earth..

The Natural Process is contaminated; some will try to destroy this earth..

Check out the rest of this article at ...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Time / Natural Processes PT.3

No comments: