Wednesday, March 18, 2015

We're Breaking It Down Like This!!

...............breakbeat science is dropped...

BreakBeat Science is dropped; class is in session!! plus Funk Seminars are conducted...

The Healing Process hasn't stopped; damn!! it's not complete because haters are stressing!!  but some scars are healing even though souls were corrupted..

Chilling in the ongoing hot mess!! some were told not to compete by  Benjamin Netanyahu and other wannabe  pharoahs; they wouldn't let my people go..

So What's Up? The Brotha O-Zone is up in this!!  I wasn't rocking a turbin and Nehru jacket with flare or bell bottom pants!! I'm breaking it down like this  to let my people know..

Didn't let go; persistent!!  even though I was like a crime boss, the judge rejected the bailout...

*Maintained a Sense of Purpose* I didn't front and floss!! plus I wasn't trying to make anybody love me per Common and racism;  this brotha refused to sell out..

Breaking it down!! that's how I work this!! insights gained rolling through the streets of the A-town; like Republicans trying to find new ways to hate on Obama I fell out laughing from the inside jokes...

A sense of humor was needed;  this dude wasn't weeded, no cognac flavored blunts needed; a brotha never tokes..

*Little homie and them* over at the Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia  are a bunch of jokers; one slid me a tape; said the sound was hot...

But it was some more A-Town trap music; just what we need? not / not..

That's what you call rap music; O-Dog is about the real hip-hop...

They didn't want to hear it in Glastonbury per Kanye West!! let it rest!! the madness didn't stop!!

But will his album flop?  haters and naysayers line up meanwhile O-Dog got busy, he had to sign up!! now haters will get hit with the updated version of the cosmic slop; similar to the Funkadelic...

We won't quit and we won't stop; if your a snitch?  you can run and tell it... 

CHECK OUT THIS O-DOG MIX AS HE PUTS IT DOWN LIKE THIS ALRIGHT? ALRIGHT?

No comments: