Thursday, March 26, 2015

Who's Gonna Take The Weight?

Jokers  try to put the weight on our backs; then they'll try to skate on us like the Olympics...

O-Zone?  this brotha Visualized The Sequence; I studied the dynamics...

Out In The Mainstream Of Mathematics; AKA reality;  locked out of cockpit like the pilot of the Germanwings flight that slammed into the French Alps? we're all *Caught Out There*  in the crossfire...

Dealing with a bunch of fanatics looking for fresh scalps like ISIS; checking out how they're working things *Shady Like Grady* but supposedly a  so called official, referee or umpire...

They're just flagrant agents of the empire; but not the Lee Daniels Empire that fired Malik Yoba or blackballed Monique!!  please!!  they'll have you tripping..

I strike back against the empire freaking these quotes like Yoda!!  it's knowledge that I'm flipping...

Not skipping through the steps of the process; please!! that got me in trouble earlier...

Now going through the Healing Process; I stopped this and that; what's it all worth to ya?

Who's gonna take the weight? who's working with ya? I'm letting you know what it do while *I'm Just Passing Through*

...No armchair quarterback; a professional; it's you I'm passing to...

Blasting through the universe; the mothership is weighed down with sonic assault provisions for universal citizens!! the good word is dropped and sounds blast!!

Reverse the curse like Goodluck Jonathan repelling Boko Haram in Nigeria?  during the ongoing mass hysteria God is blessing us!!  like Keith Sweat we try to make it last...

Forward? reverse? stand still?  His will is done;  letting you know what it do I'm Just Passing Through...

Outside The Box; Out There; I'm carrying the weight!! just seeing what it do / what it do...

No comments: