Saturday, April 04, 2015

Catch Phrases and Cliches PT.7 (I'm Trying To Get My Groove On)


 Check the old school catch phrase / cliche;  I'm trying to get my groove on. 

The drama went down;  so who was really down?  I was pulling for Duke in the Final Four until they found a noose on campus; that's where they lost me,  I guess I'll have move on. 

Many things to prove on this mystic voyage;  even when lights blink on the instrument panel. 

*I'm All up in the mothership*  as a Brotha gets scientific like today's Full Moon / Lunar Eclipse!!  ignoring the ways and means committee and the blue ribbon panel. 

Who'll understand a bruh?  not one acting brand new as he dips but these Quick Draw McGraw types get caught up in traffic like I-285 in Atlanta. 

McGruff the Crime Dog interventions stretch across many dimensions; it's going down from Pluto to Mars; from Louisville / Newburg to Johannesburg, from  Ferguson to NYC;  understand a bruh? 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Catch Phrases and Cliches PT.7 (I'm Trying To Get My Groove On)

No comments: