Saturday, April 04, 2015

I Was In Chill Mode PT.2


What it do?  what it does? I'm usually dipping down I-20 in Atlanta but today  this Brotha has it in chill mode

Oh!! breakbeat scientific business is still handled; unlike the Iran Nuclear Deal we're making sure the truth is still told. 

What's the deal?  the mode is broken with the sword of truth!!  I was cut from a different cloth. 

Then I cut the corner quickly; like Mad Men I was strictly business!! Unlike JC Watts supporting Rand Paul  I didn't drink the koolaid / elixir or broth! 

I was wise to the whole set up /  peeped the schemes and plots going against y'all!! street corner politics seeped into my aura and spirit!!  those so called cool jokers got played at the end of the day! 

Discrete moves across the border were made like South Americans;  a nugget?  I'm sharing one!! I started writing this on Good Friday. 

A North American told a good lie to me per earlier conflicts with Native Americans; the knowledge was based on European wisdom. 

It's not a fair one; what?  love or war!!  I peeped game based on Egyptian or African wisdom

I truth or dare one based on the *Deliberate Falsehood*  somebody  asked what's up man?  I told them hotep ...

...but jokers were acting false in the hood;  so what's really going on? what's up with it? 

Some said they were going for broke, but like the Devil I can see they were in destroy  / kill /  lie / and steal mode. 

The Sonic Assault scared this and  that one; this is the by product of being in chill mode. 

No comments: