Saturday, April 04, 2015

I Was Told To Play On Player PT.2


I  had to holla back at them; I had Random Thoughts From A Brotha; plus Sonic Assaults  are conducted; plus I bring an alternative broadcast…

* All Up In The House*  jazz,rock,funk, hip-hop and house dropped at the O-Dog Podcast..

The bomb blast is still heard in  Tikrit Iraq per ISIS; please!!  so much for that surge…

How were some of these folks trying to act during the ongoing crisis?  shaky like Andreas Lubitz the Germanwings co-pilot or maybe like Serge?

….Or forces merge like John Boehner and Israel joined by Michele Bachmann; meanwhile this brotha’s top priority is rocking! the Mothership has landed!! I’m  taking notes from George Clinton….

Parliament Funkadelic thing when we do the damn thing!! no e-mails deleted like Hillary Clinton..
 
I Was Told To Play On Player PT.2 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: