Wednesday, April 08, 2015

I Was Told To Play On Player PT.3


Seasons change; like last month’s Spring Equinox / Solar Eclipse; I was told to  soak in the winds of change that will blow…

Reasons change; the elder said  just play on player!!  Visualize The Sequence / Do The Knowledge;  eventually you’ll know..

But treasons rearrange the whole sequence per Greece and Russian collaborations; going with the flow is not an option…

Some will get what’s coming to them so it doesn’t seem strange for O-Dog to freak this; this brotha will rock them..

*Rolling Up On Them With A Small Army*  like Iran naval vessels near Yemen;  Once Again It’s On!! It’s The Sonic Assault..

I’m not sold on this thing; O-Zone?  I’m at the service desk  returning bogus merchandise that’s bought..
 
I Was Told To Play On Player PT.3 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: