Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Moving Forward Never Backwards / Humpday Extravaganza PT.2

What's the business? *Moving Straight Ahead / Moving Forward*  please; never backwards..

Well, at least not always; O-Dog is retro-futuristic; that's how his tracks work...

...As we hear jokers talking about taking the country back per Rand Paul; moving backwards? jokers failed their constituents now trying to overdose on barbiturates after they failed to gain the prize..

Others talk about catching up on their pimping but they're stalking y'all!! they'll get humbled like Rahm Emaunel!! oh yeah we're hip to the information overloads!!  please!!  to me that is no surprise...

O-Dog will spark it; funky is how it'll get, but it's no simple thing!!  unlike an Aaron Hernandez conviction...

The mothership? I parked it on this earth where these *Gamblers Out For A Fast Buck*  work; I see like Saturn In Sagittarius there'll be a restriction...

A brotha gets scientific while another will celebrate it like Kool and The Gang?  I  Visualized The Sequence; saw them doing the cha cha and the electric slide...

....Especially when a brotha gets taken down by so called authorities like in North Charleston; but believe me, it's been a hectic ride...

While Carolina Crusiing in Charleston I could see there was a funny vibe as good and evil collide; it's like the atom smasher..

Who'll understand a bruh? they said I was acting funny because I was rocking this low budget soul  like Kev Brown!! I never was a big check cashier..

The apparatus will bash ya; call you that one; please!!  now what did you expect? the whole game is Shady Like Grady....

What it do? what it does? No Justice No Peace; that's what the catch phrase will be...

No comments: