Monday, April 27, 2015

Public Transportation / Transformation PT. 10 (The Finale)


 We  broke it down like this!! like the Mothership was broke down on this earth; Manny, Moe and Jack couldn't fix it in more ways than one; Mayweather and Manny Pac will have to fight it out!! somebody might get the ticket...

The economy is broke down and Wall Street can't fix it!!  now I'm on the bus, check the  public transportation / transformation; The sequence? I'm Visualizing; seeing how some of these folks will kick it...

Big homie said he'll get slick with it!! he kept the ski-mask in the trunk  along with the Old Navy hoodie...

He's down to Plan Z!! Old school!! damn!!  he still had a 38 Special like the rock group, plus flask of brown liquor from Tennessee or Kentucky under the seat of the hooptie..

On The Bus?  you might see me; it's part of the public transportation / transformation / natural process like earthquakes in Nepal!!  some ask what's up with me? I told them bear withness y'all!! O-Dog's loop will be funky..

Injured?  oh yes!! I was *Thrown Under The Bus* but the Healing Process takes place; now The Mothership is rolling!! where did you spot me?


Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Public Transportation / Transformation PT. 10 (The Finale)

No comments: