Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It’s All Jacked Up PT.2 (Oh!! So It’s Like This?)


I took a look at things; damn!! it’s all jacked up!! was it my perception? I might be wrong!!

It seems a crook had things under control, more serious than just FIFA officials, and soccer matchs!! please!! there’s always something there to remind me like that Naked Eyes pop song.

Memory joggers  / writing prompts for the wise and otherwise!!  especially after a fake one lies!!  damn!! Pops wasn’t wrong.

Me? it got lonely out there but I kept on running!! the real me was a jogger through reality!!  promptly staying one step ahead!!  Pops wasn’t wrong!

He mentioned the harsh conditions;   he wasn’t strong? man please!!  that’s where I got my game / style from!

When things get harsh?  per Daniel 9:3  the Lord I’m petitioning!! now the check the style;  that’s where I got my blessings from!

Check out the rest of this article ..It’s All Jacked Up PT.2 (Oh!! So It’s Like This?) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: