Friday, May 29, 2015

It’s All Jacked Up PT.3 (Oh!! So It’s Like This?)


It’s all jacked up!! I was out here scrambling like Mike Vick did without blocking?  getting jacked up!!  I was looking for a breakthrough.

Gambling with fate like gamblers out for a fast buck?  small victories kept me in the game until something opened up!!  now I ask myself ; where did the Mystic Voyage take you?

System integrations led to system crashes;  the old didn’t blend with the new.

Systems failed like integration per desegregation? per Richard Rothstein  Ferguson and Baltimore will let you know what it do!

Real talk / true story / Reality spelled it out;  oh!  so it’s like this? that’s the question asked!

Questions answer themselves?  the answer? I mailed it out after pushing the envelope like a postal worker;  this dude multi -tasked.

Check out the rest of this article at It’s All Jacked Up PT.3 (Oh!! So It’s Like This?) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: