Friday, May 08, 2015

O-Dog; The Minister of Music / Defense

 Just left the International Space Station, I was able to make it but the Russian cargo space ship didn't; please!! the Mothership stays rolling through the galaxy..

Whose acting irrational? misbehaving?  O-Dog / O-Zone  felt the pressure; but now they're Rolling Up With A Small Army....

Packing the sword of truth; out in the danger zone? I'm not an International Lover like Prince talked about;  this brotha is not an International Playa..

..from the Himalayas; due to Nepal earthquakes I say prayers; ignoring these ATL fakes that said Play On Player...

Please!!  it's going down, but I couldn't work with the fakes so I had to relocate..

The Mothership needs a tune up; headed back to earth, but this is not the "swing low sweet chariot" 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: O-Dog; The Minister of Music / Defense

No comments: