Monday, May 04, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles: If It's Not One Thing It's Another, But I Keep Riding



Damn!! If it's not one thing it's another; this endeavor is having issues / problems; hopefully they'll be minor...

Meanwhile this brotha continues his mission, intergalactic like the Space Shuttle Endeavour but I'm still at the construction site rocking a  *Hard Hat With The Lantern On Top*  rolling like a Kentucky coal miner...

At the Kentucky Derby? you didn't find this brotha, I was dealing with an American Pharoah aka the matrix architect while  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! Major or minor leagues? the drama and the intrigue is everywhere; that's why we shine the light...

Visualized The Sequence;  who will work with me? vigilantes like George Zimmerman have the story twisted,  thinking they're  security or po po with the gun and flashlight...

Meanwhile we're more like Parliament with the Flashlight; Kanye with the Flashing Lights; dropping science like photosynthesis..

Part of the Natural Process; waking up those with this insight!! now from Ferguson to Baltimore you can check out the resistance..

All Up In The House with this!!  jazz, funk, hip-hop and house when we come with this; old school cliche? The Roof Is On Fire!!

Out and about with this rolling down I-20 in Atlanta inspired by the Scorpio full moon, it looked like it was on fire...

Listening to *Come On Baby Light My Fire*  by the Doors; then I might put on Get Ready by Rare Earth...

The empire will front on a brotha or was I being paranoid after entering doors of perception? self deception? naw man!! I'm  Ready To Roll / On My Way; word from this salt of the earth!! 

Answers were right in front of a brotha; but the devil is opposed to the rebirth!! Whose Side Are You On?

Devil dancers were on it like they were electric or cha cha sliding, but down I-20 I keep riding!! Once Again It's On...


No comments: