Thursday, May 28, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles; Taking The Side Streets

Check these I-20 Chronicles!! I'm behind the scenes / Outside The Box;  when I peeped inside?  I see some are about to flip....

  Authorities try to trump up charges like confronting FIFA!! even Putin can see throught it!! there are more important things to worry about!! check out the response to these and those; we're observing these scenes!! down backroads and sidestreets we dip. 

I  wasn't disputing the truth!!! plus I didn't give back the codes or passwords, ghetto passes revealed with these good words!! part of the weapons used as Armageddon approaches..

This brotha also drops the funk,  hazardous material like anthrax delivered by FedEx? please!! I rock it like Steve Kerr;  a Veteran In The Game who now coachs...

Flowing down the Mainstream Of Mathematics; approached by fanatics; saying they're on the case..

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta dodging those driving erratic!! I had to take sidestreets on the southside, home of environmental racism? where mansions are built near waste treatment and sewage plants; noticed after I landed back on earth after studying the Dark Mystery Of Time and Space..

  I was taking backroads out in these backwoods but  my mindframe was still like I was back in these hoods, I could see what it do...

  Ecological ignorance didn't alter the fate!!  I still act like I knew...

Psychological warfare was full of belligerence!! even Adrian Peterson was caught up in it!! I even got caught up in the system / matrix but  I was just an innocent bystander....

You'll be caught up in somebody else's drama!! alt shift deleting is the matrix architects main goal!! act like you knew!!  you'll get fragged by the stray bullets and schrapnel...

A brotha had to let go of some things!! I got off of I-20 and started taking the side streets...

  Rolling through Decatur, Riverdale, Conyers and in Downtown Atlanta with the rest of the Grady babies!! knowing that the game is *Shady Like Grady*   there's no where to run or hide in these streets!! 

No comments: