Monday, May 18, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles / We're Still Rolling, We Didn't Stop

What's really going on?  like my satellite station;  I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta with the Louisville mentality.

 Rocking the Louisville Cardinals black hat and t-shirt with black jeans,  that's what the style will be. 

Rocking the real; back on these scenes!!  the t-shirt at Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia, Georgia said Born Fly and stay that way,  so I take that advice. 

Dude rolled up,  thought I was rocking an Ohio State Buckeye t-shirt!!  he said he didn't like them!! reminding me that the devil is opposed / I still  fight him!!  it ain't nothing nice. 

Some dance with the devil like they're on Dancing With The Stars;  they need to think twice like the Donald Byrd song.

Dancing at the disco inferno!! what did we learn bro? the situation is out of control!! ear shattering gunshots exploded like the battle between motorcycle gangs in Waco Texas!!   soon they're in big trouble like Birdsong.

Check out this good word bro;  check the cycle, the *player player*  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta will have to get Maaco to fix the Lexus after finding out how complex the sport is!!  

Check out this good word bro; wrong or right?  damned if I did or didn't?  others said its all love so who's smitten? soon they'll find out how complex the sport is!!

Meanwhile I'm still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta moving forward so history is not repeating. 

Check the style; who will understand a bruh? meanwhile I'm just chilling, the prophecy is self fulfilling...

Check they style; they told me go on with my bad self!! so I'm not through dealing, I'm rolling like American Pharoah!!  

We're still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, we didn't stop!! let my people go!! that's what I told an American pharoah!!!


No comments: