Monday, May 25, 2015

The Message Is Delivered / Some Wish It Was Simple But Its Complex


A brotha gets no respect!!  they say I'm a Hot Mess but you can just call me The Hot Messenger..

This brotha is Going In....what it do? I've got a Hot Message For Ya..

The message is delivered but this is not Fed Ex / some were wishing it was simple but it's complex; but we moved on to the next!! knowledge gained after Mystic Voyages were taken...

Sometimes a brotha will reflect with  A Beautiful Mind per John Nash;  with these earthlings I clash when the mothership landed on earth; a lot of them are faking!!

Spotted them when I was *Out There*  and here!!  it's a Beautiful Struggle per Talib Kweli as I continue to go there!! a Scorpio;  I shuttled back and forth between Pluto and Mars.

These days?  I'm out there *Outside The Box* , out here healing physical and emotional scars..

Let The Healing Process Begin!! not just for this brotha, but for my peeps from Ferguson to Baltimore!!

We're just out here trying to win; that's whats up y'all!! like Atlanta Hawks losing to Cleveland Cavaliers  just check the score...


This is word from a Midwest transplant down here in the A-Town; up in Louisville? I dealt with Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell types, I was in the middle of the action..

All up in the mix; bumping heads with clowns like this, part of an ill faction...

O-Dog is in the mix; but we're not back in love again like Jeffrey Osborne and LTD...

Breakbeat science is what we kick on this Memorial Day 2015; much respect due as we continue to do what we do; feel me?

No comments: