Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Progress Report (Random Thoughts / Throwback Thursay Edition)

  Once again it's on; it's another Throwback Thursday, I was caught in a moment of time...

During critical stages of development I was hungry and thirsty, to a degree I still am; but sometimes I feel like I'm in my prime..

 
What's up with me?  I'm checking the progress report like children bringing them home from school for the parents to see!!  based on what I see?  things have been rearranged, but I'm  still scrambling like I was back then..

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, but on this Throwback Thursday / back in the day type of business I was on Muhammed Ali Boulevard in Louisville transporting West End wannabe Mafioso types in back of the Checker Cab; plotting a caper / they're just trying to win..

Next episode? Seventh Street Road; businessmen in town for a convention / real Mafioso types in back of my cab; checked  in on the strip clubs that were open ; they had to collect their share..

Next episode? hit the fast forward button back to today; I'm chilling out down here in Atlanta chopping game up with big homie from New York staying a step ahead of Hunger Game Peacekeepers trying to truth or dare.... 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Progress Report (Random Thoughts / Throwback Thursay Edition)

No comments: