Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What? It Seems Like I'm Still Going Through The Healing Process

 Sounds get rocked!!  Once Again It's On; the brotha O-Zone is going through the Healing Process..

After hustles got knocked? I was *Outside The Box*  in the zone of discovery like the Space Shuttle Discovery before ir retired; but check out the miraculous recovery!! it's  part of The Natural Process...

Thoughts were scattered like parts of the Amtrak train that derailed neared Philly;  after the black box was discovered I focused on what really mattered; now we're back with this!! 

Bruised and battered; now thoughts are selected at Random by a Brotha; I keep track of this...

Wasn't acting random like Vladimir Putin during the ongoing process; even though I'm Outside The Box...

The reckless abandon damned them if they did or didn't; who's disputing the truth?  authorities will clock..


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: What? It Seems Like I'm Still Going Through The Healing Process

No comments: