Saturday, May 16, 2015

Who’s Trying To Start With Me?


Who’s trying to start with me? they’re trying to make a brotha flip but I’m too cool for that..

Visualized The Sequence; this brotha did the knowledge on the street; plus I practice Mechanical Engineerng; I went to school for that..

Peep this; it’s all game like Hillary Clinton’s presidential election to lose; there’s no true oppostion from  the Republican Party..

Who else acted a fool with that? their defense? said they were bi-polar;  I told them to don’t start with me..

It’s easy to fall off or fall apart after being cool / cold like a  polar bear;  at the end of the day?  nobody wins,  it’s easy to take a loss..

We’re going off, showing heart as the Smoke and Mirrors show is in full effect; others take the loss, they’re unable to win like American Pharoah  due to the mayhem / the chaos..
 
Who’s Trying To Start With Me? | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: