Monday, July 20, 2015

Back From The Hiatus: A Rerun Or A New Season?


Sometimes it’ll be a rerun per TV Land;  sometimes a new season, as networks are trying to get ratings…

Sometimes you can’t catch what you can’t understand;  so some should stop chasing..

O-Zone? I haven’t stop casing the joint!!  Louisville / Newburg default settings have me visualizing the sequence

Danger zone embellishments  had some hating on me like Donald Trump vs John McCain, so what’s up man? I can see it’s all game as I peep this!!

The establishments procedures? they thought they were trump tight, but we continue to fight!! O-Dog the mathematician is slipping through the portal with broken beat tracks, while O-Zone is writing this code; but I was  incognegro!!  I didn’t have a bullhorn like Joe Clark!!

Chilling out in the midst of the madness!! a fly negro? oh!! back in the day? I was up in Louisville rolling up in the Buick Electra 225 aka duece and a quarter listening to Stanley Clarke…

Check out the rest of this article at Back From The Hiatus: A Rerun Or A New Season? | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: