Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Deep House Lounge Chill Summer Soulful Dance Party Music DJ Mix Playlist by JaBig

Digital Crate Digging Continues; we're checking out this  Deep House Lounge Chill Summer Soulful Dance Party Music DJ Mix Playlist by JaBig. It's on and popping!! Check out the playlist and the mix.


I Got My Music Karizma
Mystify Me (Panevinos Mystical Justin Michael & MuSol Feat Ka
Lovelight (feat. Marissa Guzman) Mphoza
All Over Again (Rocco Deep Mix) Dario D'Attis & Lisa Shaw
Smile (Shur-i-kan Future Vox) Mistura, Joey Negro, Kendra Cash
What I Mean (Mood II Swing Vocal Dub Remix) Modjo
Deep Down (Sean McCabe Main Mix) Robert Owens
I Wonder Nathan Adams
Time to Go (Demarkus Lewis Remix) Marissa Guzman
The Child (Kenny Dope Radio Edit) Alex Gopher
El Camino (DJ Gregory Remix) Shazz
Club Z (Original Mix) Manoo
Closer (Timewriter Remix) Stan Kolev
closer feat. carol sylvan fred everything oliver desmet remix Mood II Swing
You, We, I (Karizma's 4 Your Remix) Liquideep
Is It Love (Danny Krivit Re Edit) Typheni
I Don't Know Why (I Love You) (Kenny Dope Remix) The Brand New Heavies f. N'Dea Davenport

No comments: