Friday, July 03, 2015

Lost In Translation / Transition PT.6 (I Thought I Told Them It's Rough Out Here)


I thought I told them it's rough out here!! but of course the message was Lost in Translation!! I can hear some snicker, now empty promises were made, plus their fingers were crossed...

I'm fast breaking, you might lose me in transition!! of course it'll be  messy!! the way I work it keeps me in trouble!! I'm like Hosea Williams; unbought and unbossed...

Beat breaking and code writing, enlightening!! no lies told attracting thunder and lightning bolts, but when I ride this mothership through the storm, they thought I would crash..

Exploding like SpaceX Falcon 9?  I was losing big time!!! frightening to some!! plus a brotha is broke,  but oh!!  I have plenty of Reality Checks, but no cash....

Structures eroding? the situation is a foul one! but I had beats and rhymes in my stash!! I've got plenty, the sound will thump as we're fighting the rash / the epidemic..

Corrupt ones eroding confidence by running off at the mouth like Donald Trump?  teflon covered auras thump from the ear shattering gunshots that exploded!! the situation is out of control!! it was like dealing with a fanatic....

Acting erratic!! either launching missiles like North Korea or setting up shop like ISIS in the Mideast; how are they trying to act??

The Situation Is Critical!!  will this message be lost in translation? check out the jazz, funk or hip-hop on an O-Dog track...

What it do?  like Dwayne Wade re-signing with Miami we bring it back!! fast breaking, lost in transition, doing what we do!!

  But we're caught up in the charade, under attack like North Carolina beaches dealing with sharks, it's rough out here!! we're letting you know what it do...

Just in time for Shark Week on the Discovery Channel? please!! while lost in transition lights blinked on the instrument panel!! now a brotha parks the mothership on earth!! 

Who's waiting in the dark? it's rough out here, but the weak didn't understand a bruh!! this message lost in translation? what's it worth?

No comments: