Monday, July 20, 2015

The Devil Is Opposed To It / To What? The Breakthrough!! PT.4

 It's going down!! the devil stays busy but so do I!! in response?  I combine concepts like I'm boxing. 

Check the George Foreman type of  combination;  left hook / right cross per I-85 Chronicles and Carolina Cruising!!  O-Dog is rocking! 

George Foreman grills fired up due to this working vacation? oh yes!! but we're back from the hiatus per the madness still rocking the nation. 

 Lake Norman in North Carolina? a bruh chills!! but the devil is opposed!! from the low country down in Charleston on I-26 to  the high country per Asheville on up to Chattanooga on I-75 check the situation.  


The fake were storming the shores like it was Normandy!!  or maybe like sharks on North Carolina shores!! Once again it's on!!  the devil and his advocates will take you for a ride. 

More than what Baltimore police did to Freddie Gray?  that's how these jokers are trying to play!!  that's how the fake ride. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Devil Is Opposed To It / To What? The Breakthrough!! PT.4

No comments: