Tuesday, July 07, 2015

They Told Me Welcome Back!! We Missed You!!


I dipped for a minute or two;  acting brand new!! thought I had the Last Laugh, I moved on!

…Thought I was on to the next level!!  I was through dealing with the next devil,  I could get my groove on!

What could I prove on this earth?  these earthlings weren’t really checking for me!! but the mothership lands me on this forsaken planet.

I was putting in work; blue collar was how I worked things!! but some of these peeps even took me for granted.

Flying high but crash landed like  SpaceX Falcon 9;  now hard times welcome me back.

Flagrant agents were flying!!! high off the latest designer drug?  they said they missed me!! they act like they were glad to see me!! so what’s next?   Atlanta canine influenza for O-Dog?  smoke and mirrors plus the fog welcome me back.

Check out the rest of this article at..They Told Me Welcome Back!! We Missed You!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: