Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Updating The Captain’s Log


The saga / struggle continues; damn!! who sparked this? jokers will go at it like Lindsey Graham vs Donald Trump? 

A brotha parked this Mothership on earth after a long journey in the galaxy like the New Horizons out by Pluto, so whatcha know? I’m just trying to work with ya, as we try to get over the hump!

Oh yeah!! trying to get over the hump like Patrice Rushen as a brotha gets funky!!  it’s the return of The Hot Messenger…

…since they say *I’m a Hot Mess*  now jokers were stressing me like a Russian does Ukraine but I’m   *Just Trying To Maintain*  Stay Strong!!  life can get the best of ya..

Reality checks are my method of payment,  feeling the pressure due to the ongoing arraignment!! some probably wonder where my swagger is!!

Please!! it’s tight in these hoods, I’m in a slump like Tiger Woods trying to avoid homies with *jammies*  and that O-Jay’s backstabber;  and the dagger he or she has..

 Check out the rest of this article at    Updating The Captain’s Log | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: