Sunday, August 23, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Just Trying To Get Caught Up)

This is a special edition of the I-20 Chronicles, we're like Tiger Woods, we're just trying to get caught up!!

This is a special edition; it's tight in these hoods /  *Life Is Hectic* as the devil will oppose all endeavors, I'm trying not to get caught up!!

This is a *Special Edition*Special Condition*   as the devil and his advocates will say!! but this brotha is not trying to play,  I was on some Outback Chronicles type of business,  chilling out at the Ponderosa...

No steak  grilling / eating  per Outback or Ponderosa, but I'm marinating from the harsh condition; I took a break from the hating!! coping strategies? I ponder those...

Also pondering the *Dark Mystery Of Time and Space*  it don't stop / the struggle continues; a dude streaks across the galaxy like the Perseid Meteor Shower did!!  I'm still getting over glitches in the matrix...

Responding? oh yes!!  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta with no music on the radio / stereo letting the Lord Speak to me,  meanwhile at the last hour?  blue ribbon panels / watchdogs / whistleblowers / snitches will fake it...

Transponding!! relaying the message; understand a bruh? unlike Ashley Madison, these are no shady deals!!

Roads were ponding due to the rain, but Atlanta is still *Hot like Hell's Kitchen*  plus devil's advocates are sales pitching per Madison Avenue / Wall Street moves!! I'm peeping menus,  some spots even have value meals...

I'm on the mound pitching, I'll bring it!! curve balls, sliders, fast balls, but in reality it's these scriptures and mixtures...

O-Zone will stand his ground but this is no George Zimmerman type of business!! these are similar to Dead Sea Scrolls, but they're  breakbeat scientific scriptures!!

 O-Dog is not rocking a George Zimmer Men's Wearhouse suit but he will rock souls as he'll play the sound,  now *Coming Out Fresh With A Brand New Batch* he'll get funky with the mixtures!!

This is how it's going down!! I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta trying to catch up on this pimping!! operating like a cultural expert, how will it work?  I guess I'll just paint a picture...

No comments: