Friday, August 07, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles : Who'll Understand? What's The Response To Those?

We're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta;  who'll understand a bruh when these chronicles are dropped? 

Check the scriptures and mixtures!!  O-Zone has this good word / O-Dizzle cosmic slopped.

Due to *Cosmic Karma*  economics stopped a brotha from being part of the Fly Society?

Dramatics from the next level were perpetrated by the system aka military / police / industrial complex aka a so called corporation aka a fly by night company.

Dramatics occur as society mistreats me and my people;  oh we're blessed but I'm just saying!! 


Mathematics taught me where the blessings flow from;  so I'm just praying. 

Intergalactic is how I'm playing this!! NASA caught a picture of me out by the *Dark Side Of The Moon*  

Intergalactic, I was just doing the knowledge contemplating the Dark Mystery Of Time and Space; check the choon

A fanatic was acting *looney-tune* tripping out like Donald Trump at the GOP Debate!!  

Drastic measures taken by O-Zone?  like North Korea I might create my own time zone!! meanwhile the 0-Dizzle beats will thump!! maybe somebody can relate!!

Pleasure and pain reside on the same scale as good and evil!! they'll collide and coincide!!

Treasures pursued, but all I get are reality checks!! the getaway vehicle? O-Zone wrecks...down I-20 I continue to ride!!


No comments: