Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Updating The Captain’s Log PT.9 (In The Race, Going For Mine)


I’m updating this Captain’s Log; Ready?  set?  go!! The whistle is blown!!  Let’s start the race.

Admitting, I had my doubts about running the race like Joe Biden saying he lacked emotional fuel, but I put things in motion  like a fool;  I’m *going for what I’m knowing*  I’m on the case…

I went for what I knew, going all out!!  what it do? I kept riding, but time kept slipping and sliding;  was the opportunity blown?  Lost in space?

Danger Will Robinson Danger was heard!! this good word and brand new funk rebukes an Intergalactic  stormtrooper that was all up in my face!!

These earthlings aka Friends and Strangers per Ronnie Laws were also in my face; I tried to dip but GPS was not working / the Mothership is hurting!! call Manny, Moe and Jack;  the hooptie is leaking transmission fluid.

I’m updating this Captain’s Log; A brotha is operating like Blackbyrds / with Donald Byrd; I’m Doing It Fluid.

Check out the rest of this article at Updating The Captain’s Log PT.9 (In The Race, Going For Mine) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: