Monday, August 03, 2015

Writing Code PT.4 (Monday Morning Blah Edition)

Jokers were talking junk like Donald Trump, acting like they're on those *portobellos*

Otherwise known as schrooms, meanwhile other Republicans meet in rooms soliciting funds from the Koch Brothers, so what can they tell us? 

The wise and the otherwise fail us; Legion of Doom members? please!! they're sick like Legionaires Disease in the Bronx!!

I rise to the occasion, writing this code like a true computer programmer, O-Dog will try to reach you with beats that knock!!

Some of these folk are tripping!!  hustles will get knocked like the Koch Brothers vs Donald Trump, but I'm trying to get over the hump!!  I'm not going along for the ride..

One step away from flipping out!!  but there's too much at stake,  so I'm trying not to succumb to foolish pride..

I'm always dipping, sliding through the portal God opened up!! I Slide like the joint by Slave!! moving at a *High Velocity*

Others were Slipping Into Darkness like that joint by War, I'm even trying to heal the scar!!  realizing that I'm God's Propery..

Aftershocks will still be felt after bad cards are dealt by Gamblers Out For A Fast Buck..

Frauds perpetrated  by these *New Type Gangsters* then *Tripping Out*  in a fast truck...

Hope it's not a Dodge Ram; damn!! the poor man is hated? oh yes!! they're  down to their last buck!! what it do? is the dollar still strong?

What's up man? as I  write this code issues are debated; who said it? what's up with it? in Memphis? all lives matter per Toney Armstrong!!

No comments: