Friday, October 02, 2015

I'm Trying To Put A Handle On It

It's going down!! damn!! you know the devil was opposed, he was seeing what part he could play in the drama..

It's going down!! next level moves are made as beats will bang on The Podcast / plus seminars are underway. but we're meeting opposition like Putin vs Obama..

Devil's advocates were cutting up, others were talking fast / talking the other way like Donald Trump: it makes me think they like the drama!!

Next levil business is conducted but others were  talking fast,  trying to talk the other way like Mike Bowers vs Lee May;  it makes me think they like the drama

Americans  like the drama?  fascinated by the right to bear arms!! now we have another college shooting  this time in Oregon...

Chris Harper Mercer  shot up Umpqua , they said he was targeting Christians? damn!! how was he living? what was he on? 

Who will work with ya? Hurricane Joaquin like storms blow through your life now check the toil and strife, who can get a handle on it? 

Who will work with ya? what's up mane? Joaquin Joe Claussell plays in the background as I cruise down I-20 in Atlanta trying to get my mind right!! put a handle on it...

Who will work with ya?  I'm trying to put a handle on it / wrap my mind around it: endeavors will fail like the Taliban shooting down the C-130 near Kunduz in Afghanistan!! check out the shady deals!!

Who will work with ya? businesses didn't gamble on it per the September Jobs Report!! the economy racked my kind up in this sport like Rex Ryan said the New England Patriots were trying to do the the Buffalo Bills!! 

O-Zone chills in the midst of the madness, haters can miss me with it like Russia missing ISIS while bombing Syria...

The drama is not revisited; previously? I felt the pressure due to the ongoing crisis; I refuse to be a victim of the mass hysteria...



No comments: