Thursday, October 08, 2015

Outback Chronicles / Ghetto Editorials

 It's going down!! check out these Outback Chronicles / Ghetto Editorials!! it's based on being outback on my deck assessing the damage.

Rain from Hurricane Joaquin did some harm,  but in South Carolina it really did damage.

 Now South Carolina representatives like Lindsey Graham want Federal aid,  but voted against it for Hurricane Sandy victims.


Karma is something else,  but never mind them!!  I'm dealing with the damage done outback,  so it's on them. 

Karma has me expressing these ghetto editorials,  I'm reflecting on past episodes. 

I need to catch up on my pimping!! using the Little Anthony and the Imperials style?  naw!! but there's no information overload. 

Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Outback Chronicles / Ghetto Editorials

No comments: