Sunday, October 11, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (More Routines Rites and Rituals)

More routines, rites,  and rituals are going down per these I-20 Chronicles. 

Ready to Roll after observing scenes,  from nuptials to maneuvers by a habitual;  we respond to these or those.

Like the Benghazi committee vs Hillary Clinton the devil will oppose;  atmospheric pressure rises as good and evil clashes!!  the rain pours, soon replaced by the sunshine. 

What's up with me? next level business is conducted!!  we truth or dare it but felt the pressure; you know the reign of terror is not done with mine. 

Justice or else was the slogan in Washington per the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March, as some got open!! Farrakan dropped knowledge and wisdom on them.

*Go on with your bad self*  was the motion seconded by the old school Baptist preacher over in Conyers out off of I-20!! he dropped knowledge and wisdom on them, so once again it's on! 

*Go on with your bad self * was the motion seconded by  black new school Baptist preachers consulting with Donald Trump up in Norcross. 

*Go on with your bad self * was the motion seconded by Nathan Shady Deal for a Dr Martin Luther King Jr Monument on Stone Mountain where the KKK previously burned a cross. 

What's up boss?  what's the deal? that's what dude asked me off of Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain;  he was listening to Youngblood on KISS 104.

 I didn't front or floss even though the BET Hip Hop Awards show was in town,  even though out on I-20 in Atlanta is where I still get down!! I'm still going for what I know. 

Down I-20 in Atlanta I flow, check out these Chronicles!! breakbeat scientific business is conducted after a slight / brief hiatus...

 Down I-20 in Atlanta I flow!!  I'm still going for what I know, check out how I play this...


No comments: