Sunday, November 15, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Another Response To These and Those)


Once again it's on!! we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta:  life is full of surprises. 

Once again it's on!! so what's up with me?  I'm trying to put it down like this,  per being left to my own devices

Some say that can be a bad  or good thing,  but paying the  dues / prices has been a way of life. 

Was this a hood thing? I guess so,  I was over on Candler Road in Decatur not expecting understanding from a hater per the toil and strife. 

The word in the wind cuts like a knife,  as so called refugees / terrorists wreak havoc over in Paris.

The word in the wind mentions toil and strife per African nations interfered with by French imperialists: who's fair with this? 

The word in the wind?  matriarchal territories are still under siege by  corporate / government entities....

The word in the wind? prayers are heard as matriarchal family figures tell stories of attacks by satanic forces / evil entities...

Donald Byrd's Wind Parade plays in the hooptie / float per the parade down I-20 in Atlanta,  rained on by Scorpio sunrays...

Donald Trump type word on the curb was a charade!! this veteran in the game knows how the sport will go, this Son of God still prays / plays..

Trump tight like it's spades per God's blessings!! an odd one keeps stressing, but I keep playing the role of the Instrument... 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta per these chronicles, it's the response to these and those; who'll understand a brotha who's all up in it? 

No comments: