Saturday, January 02, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Public Transportation / Transformation)


Concepts will combine, we're still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, but check out the  Public Transportation / Transformation....

2016 is here, I'm going for mine, who'll understand a brotha and his modes of transformation?

How was he living? modes of transportation?  rolling on MARTA through the ATL? BART in the Bay Area even though fares were raised? rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie even though I'm not praised? eventually, The Mothership glides through the universe.

That's how I'm living, now check the modes of transformation: now check the Sonic Assault and Random Thoughts,  oh yes!! a brotha had a verse.

Well,  a brotha had a verse or two I wasn't trying to curse you like Muslims in Saudi Arabia because their comrades were executed!! I'm not acting brand new with it,  I've always been Intergalactic.

I didn't rehearse,  trying to recruit you with  Donald Trump anti-Muslim videos!! reality had me battered and bruised like Jupiter, scarred after being hit by a comet.

As we come with it!! what?  the rebuttal!!  rolling down I-20 in Atlanta check out the public transportation / transformation, but spatial concepts are like the shuttle.

As we come with it!! I was even rolling down memory lane on public transportation!! catching the 17 Bardstown Road or 23 Broadway TARC buses in Louisville to catching the 15 MARTA bus in Decatur Georgia,  so what's the deal?  it was rough on a brotha!!

 As we come with it!! O-Dog and O-Zone were in the huddle but no armchair quarterbacking check the public transformation!! record setting like Lamar Jackson for Louisville in the Music City Bowl....

 As we come with it!! smoke and fog enhanced by mirrors in this zone!! it's rough out there, check the public transformation per Lamar Odom missing in action!!  R.I.P. per  transitions made by Natalie Cole...

In 2016 and beyond, Lord willing, how are we trying to roll? still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, check the  public transportation / transformation...

Staying on one accord with the Higher Power until the final hour or when the shot clock expires, there's no overload of information...


No comments: