Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Hectic / Chaotic PT.8 (But Like I Said, We Still Rock It)

 I  kept telling my people life is hectic / chaotic!! I'm trying to let them know the deal...

Somebody told me relief is own the way per an early spring: no shadows projected by Punxsutawney Phil!!

As we write this on Groundhog Dog,  over at the Yellow River Game Ranch Georgia will play it another way, projecting shadows  as they consult  General Beauregard Lee

O-Dog will play the sound / O-Zone will tell you about the olive branch the State of Georgia still extends to the Confederacy...

Smoke and fog enhanced by mirrors make life hectic / chaotic but I don't let it get the best of me, no need for therapy or counseling...

No joke!! on my satellite station I mentioned old dude got no respect from Ted Cruz government shutdown types, but not hurt by Iowa caucus hypes!! no need for consoling..

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Hectic / Chaotic PT.8 (But Like I Said, We Still Rock It)

No comments: