Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sliding Through The Portal / Crossing The Bridge, And I Didn't Burn It

 It's going down!! on this last weekend in February I was riding through the ATL..

..I already gave a recap at other venues, but who's fair with me in love or war? some want to see me and my kind fail..

I found a portal to slide through, now the saga / struggle continues!!  your dude is crossing the bridge with no plans of burning it..

I wasn't crossing the bridge on I-75 up near Detroit on the way to Flint Michigan but I needed to be!!  bringing  #JusticeForFlint but my pockets are full of lint!! the economics lesson? I'm learning it!!

Crossing the bridge over troubled waters per Simon and Garfunkel? those waters up in Flint are more than troubled even the Governor knew it!!

Now knowledge is dropped by these brothas!! aliens let us know how the funk should go!! soon the masses were  like Isaiah 61:7 / blessed double for the trouble /  after going through it.. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Sliding Through The Portal / Crossing The Bridge, And I Didn't Burn It

No comments: