Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Recruiting Process PT. 4 (Can't Beat Them Join Them?)

 ...Mentioned uphill struggles in previous episodes, so I'm trying to Transcend and Transform...a brotha is still climbing.

The saga / struggle continues, it's beyond thresholds!! atmosphere  polluted like New Delhi?  what's the deally? what condition did I find myself in?

Just trying to climb out of the abyss, but hard to get traction!! even in the Timberlands,  I couldn't get a grip.

Slipping into darkness like that group War?  blues like Bobby Blue Bland's?  recruiters wanted me to join the team so I wouldn't flip.

...So I dipped in the Mothership rolling through the universe aka dipped  in the hooptie rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!!  on Valentine's Day Weekend we got off to a rocky start / a nightmare, but landed on planet earth; old earth creationists said count  your blessings.

Spotted dogs that tripped!!! barked up the wrong tree?  part of their DNA? barking dogs hit with rocks like Scientologists? always stressing? 

Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Recruiting Process PT. 4 (Can't Beat Them Join Them?)

No comments: