Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Writing Code PT.8 (The HumpDay Extravaganza)

Once again it's on!!  these 21st Century Beatniks are at it again!! we're still Writing Code,  we just had to come through with this HumpDay Extravaganza!!

Enlightening the masses with this mode, not spreading rumors about jokers falling off like Ted Cruz did Ben Carson:  knowledge is dropped in the  stanza.

High and low technical with these applications while chilling out in the lab: it's like the Cartwrights on Bonanza, at the Ponderosa!!  I reflect and ponder over the past, present,  and future.

Shady dealing is going down out here!! you'll get played by  gamblers out for a fast buck!! they'll act brand new with ya. 

Writing code and applications but still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta,  similar to Highway 101 in San Francisco per  Super Bowling or down  I-80  in Oakland when I was West Coasting. 

The street code is followed, avoiding foul situations!!  who'll understand a bruh?  hating because I got open?  they want to see me take a loss like Donald Trump:  a rest from the bragging and boasting? 

 Please!!  that was entertainment like comedians roasting one another,  it was comic relief

Meanwhile we provide edutainment like Boogie Down Productions,  per this HumpDay Extravaganza!!  check the karmic / cosmic relief.

We ride for freedom, avoiding arraignments that'll lead to executions like 72 year old Brandon Jones, down here in Georgia..

Jokers ride:  I see them out in the void, knowing how the pain can get!! they'll execute capers down in these danger zones all over Georgia..

Jokers like me write code and applications as I execute this plan that's part of a bigger one!! avoiding drones and clones!! I'm not dropping out of the race like Rand Paul..  

Writing code and applications!! O-Dog has the sound and O-Zone has this good word:  Check out this HumpDay Extravaganza!!  we're dropping breakbeat science on y'all...




No comments: