Tuesday, May 03, 2016

The Outback Chronicles (The May Day Edition)

 Once again it's on!!  on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!!  check out these outback chronicles. 

This is the May Day edition!! yeah, I know I'm a couple of days late due to spring cleaning / spring training!!  this is the response to these and those. 

How did I play? I express these #TuesdayThoughts, selected at random!! of course the devil will oppose,  that's the word from the old school Baptist preacher.

 *Let the church say amen,  and then say amen again*  per Andrae Crouch, please!!  this old dude was just trying to reach ya. 


I keep playing, I'm not a couch potato!!  I was outback putting work in, planting flowers!!  natural principles will reach ya!!  it's all about peace bro! 

I keep playing, outback putting work in!!  taking for granted these last hours?  per Donald Lawrence some of us are a *spiritual beings undergoing a natural experience*   so whatcha know? 

Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles (The May Day Edition)

No comments: