Sunday, June 26, 2016

Adding My Two Cents PT 3 (Pennies For My Thoughts)

 Associate affiliates / Google Adsense, did it make any sense? just pennies for my thoughts..

I go on, dealing with it!! debatable circumstance: being built or torn down? still launching these Sonic Assaults..

Working with this!! like Fallujah liberated from ISIS? please!! what's next? on to the next crisis!!

Working with this!! jokers act brand new with ya!! now check out the Cost Overruns due to the high prices.

Working with this!! dropping these Random Thoughts like Donald Trump speaking on things even though his own peeps per Mitch McConnell won't say he's qualified!! plus beats thump, jokers get accosted by the drums when we're freaking things..

Working with this!! adding my two cents with limited returns on the investment, but that's the freaky nature of things!!

What it do? after getting the machine set we're working these things out!! adding my two cents!! I was writing this scripture on the back of a church program..

What it do? like Brexit with the UK leaving the European Union dealing with the machine kept my people waiting in the dark!! we kept on rolling vehicles weren't in park, plus as we dip down I-20 in Atlanta we weren't rocking a slow jam....

Didn't hit alt-shift-delete! like Bernie Sanders we kept running, as I add my two cents in: return on my investment?

Pennies for my thoughts? who's understanding this paper chase? going in / getting it in,  unless there's a conflict of interest..

Parked this Mothership on earth for a minute, but it's not The Final Destination; on your street / boulevard? where things are hard!! the picture is kind of ugly.

A brotha gets scientific when adding these two cents, after doing the knowledge in a zone of discovery.

No comments: