Saturday, June 18, 2016

I Saw What Looked Like A Drum Pt 4 (The I-20 Chronicles Edition)



Message In The Music? might have saw what looked like a drum; weapons to fight back revealed? now I can fight the charade..

Meanwhile,  while dipping down I-20 in Atlanta I spotted *Hood Thing*  type tactics!! duct tape / automatic weaponry / ski mask! these were others tools of the trade.

Meanwhile,  while dipping down Peachtree street in Atlanta I spotted the skycrapers and nice cars!!  shiny buildings  and shiny people!! they acted like it's a good thing!! but the charade is ongoing...

Check the style!! failsafe? please! spotted the homeless rocking winter coats in 90 degree weather surviving behind buildings and parking lots, so whatcha knowing? 

Check the style!! breakbeat scientific studies are growing like the #AnybodyButTrump movement, so what's next?

No,  the subject didn't change!! we're still  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta trying to get over the hump!!  we saw what looked like a drum, so beats we mash out like potatoes, even though the drum and piano didn't make the simple complex.

No, the subject didnt change, but we're subject to the authority!! those that hash out plots and schemes will get exposed.

...Said it's strange when we bring these theories like Plato!! we see how these pirates play plotting and scheming off of I-20, but  didn't use any pirate phrases.. we stay composed.

I saw what looked like a drum!! now this Scorpio, a Pluto descendant composed the rebuttal to conspiracy theories.

A retrograde Mars in Scorpio made the sport go crazy!! now per fronts that are local, national, international and intergalactic I drop mathematics!! mechanical!! we'll transcend and transform  through different territories.

A charade? that's how the sport will go!! some say it's rigged like the NBA playoffs!! government officials play it off, they'll neither confirm nor deny.. 

The drum is played like Billy Cobham while out off I-20,but  my ATL constituents keep stealing / robbing per Plan Z shenanigans, while others participate in #runningmanchallenges:  why ask why?


No comments: