Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Saw What Looked Like A Drum


I heard what was said!! it's not Easy like Sunday Morning per the Commodores!! due to the ongoing crisis I had Work To Do like The Isley Brothers!!

I heard what was said!! it's not easy just on a Sunday morning for a devil to quote the bible, Psalms 109:8  like David Perdue at the so called Faith and Freedom Conference?  society still fronts on brothers..

I heard what was said!! there was a lot of loathing / fearing / scorning!!  but I saw what looked like a drum / and then!!  I saw the first sign of life after I beat on it!! so I ignored the math that was kicked to me.

I heard what was said!! they say I was misled!!!  I didn't follow the path that was picked for me.

Some said we were like Cleveland Cavaliers, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory? please!! *and then*  I had to laugh at that!!!

Batching up something fresh..showing knowledge and skill!!  they usually aren't checking for me so who'll feel me and not laugh at that?

Funky fresh in the flesh per another Louisvillian Muhammad Ali!! I'm throwing some different math back at it / as I attack the apparatus.

Going down a different path / a different route!!   back in the day? when I left Louisville  I took I-75 south to the A-Town instead of I-65 north to Chi-Town, now check the status. 

Per London Elektricity and Robert Owens I keep flowing to the beat of a different drum... 

Responding to the electrical shock flowing through my veins after I saw what looked like a drum...

And then: once again it's on!!! *going for what we're knowing* still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta...

And then: once again it's on!! we're putting it down like this!! but who'll understand a brotha? 

CHECK OUT THE MESSAGE IN THE MUSIC MIX: THE DRUM

No comments: